Your bridesmaids are the amazing individuals who you’re counting on to not only stand by your side on your wedding day, but also to stand by your side throughout your marriage. You need them there through the good and the bad, the joy and the stress, and every place in between. Show them how much they mean to you with one of these awesome bridesmaids gifts for under $100!
1. Personalized Pouch + Tassle. Hear a squeal of delight as she opens her personalized pouch that is not only adorable, but is also functional!
2. Pearl Stud Earrings. Give her a pair of stunning pearl earrings that are as timeless as your friendship!
3. Floral Robe. Kimono style robe’s are all the rage right now, so give your best gal pals this gorgeous one from Plum Pretty Sugar!
4. Getaway Duffle Bag. This bag is fun and gorgeous, making it the perfect pack for a weekend getaway for your best friend!
5. Back Me Up! Mobile Charger. Because sometimes your phone can use a little extra juice while you talk to your BFF.
6. Monogrammed Jewelry Dish. Give her a personalized place to rest her favorite jewels!
7. S’Well Water Bottle. Let her know that you think she’s swell (see what we did there?) and give her this awesome water bottle that keeps drinks icy cold for 24 hours or hot hot hot for 12!
8. Fujifilm Instax Mini 7s Camera. With this fun new instant camera, she will know just how loved she is and be able to snap some killer wedding pictures.
9. Personalized Stationary. We love this stunning and customizable stationary from Rifle Paper Co.
10. A Print of Their Home Town. Evelyn Henson has done it again with this adorable print series of some of the best towns around. Give your bridesmaids the gift of a print of their hometown, favorite city, wedding venue, etc.
Are you interested in a destination wedding? Whether you dream of getting married by the sea, in the mountains, or anywhere in between, we’ve got something for everyone on our list of 11 Top Destination Wedding Ideas.
1. The Big Island, Hawaii
- Why Get Hitched Here: As the largest island in the chain, Big Island offers incredible landscape varieties — mountains, beaches, rain forests, oh my! Guests can explore the rain forest region, go horseback riding, go snorkeling, or relax on the beach while waiting to celebrate your nuptials.
- When to Wed: Anytime — temps stay in the 70s and 80s year round, and rain showers and short and mild when they do occur.
2. Sea Island, Georgia
- Why Get Hitched Here: Sea Island feels like you’ve traveled to the Caribbean, without having to leave the U.S. The island’s only visitors are guests of its two resorts, and the oceanfront setting on the private beach is breathtaking. With delicious food and amazing amenities, this retreat has plenty of activities for guests to enjoy — golf, tennis, horseback riding, boating, fishing, spas, and more.
- When to Wed: Late spring, summer, and early fall are the ideal times to visit Sea Island — just remember that hurricane season starts in June.
3. San Francisco, California:
- Why Get Hitched Here: Head to a big city with a laid-back attitude in San Francisco. Its hills, parks, bay, Victorian homes, cable cars, and Golden Gate Bridge make the city a sight to see. And the food. Oh. The. Food.
- When to Wed: San Francisco averages 65 degrees year round, so any time of year is prime wedding time — just expect the city’s famous fog in the summer months!
4. Park City, Utah
- Why Get Hitched Here: With a European city flare, Park city and its resorts make for a perfect destination wedding. Home to three world-class ski resorts, a mere 40 minutes from Salt Lake City’s airport, and the ultimate winter wonderland, Park City will wow you and your guests with its beauty.
- When to Wed: Ski season starts in early December and lasts into mid-April, but summer and fall also have plenty for guests to do — fishing, hiking, and mountain biking, to name a few. May can be a dreary month as the snow starts to melt, and October and November provide some challenges with the possibility of 80 degrees one day and snow the next, so take that into consideration when planning your big day!
5. Nantucket, Massachusetts
- Why Get Hitched Here: Windswept moors, beautiful beaches, and rose-covered trellises mark Nantucket, a classic New England getaway. It’s nautical history is apparent through its cobblestone streets, houses draped in weathered shingles, and New England charm. From the ocean and beaches, to clambakes and lobster, Nantucket is a charming town that your guests will love.
- When to Wed: May through September are the busiest and most popular months to wed in Nantucket because you can count on great temps and gorgeous scenery. Winter is C-O-L-D.
6. Lake Placid, New York
- Why Get Hitched Here: Located in the Adirondacks in upstate New York, this alpine village has tons of activities and attractions for guests to enjoy. With rustic resorts, lakeside lodges, 3,000 lakes, and mountain streams and waterfalls, Lake Placid will take your guest’s breath away.
- When to Wed: As a winter resort area, winter is clearly a popular time to wed. Fall is also a great time with the changing of the leaves!
7. Jackson Hole, Wyoming
- Why Get Hitched Here: Take in the grand Tetons, rustic ranches, and wild west by getting hitched in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Guests can enjoy skiing, hiking, fly-fishing, local shops, museums, bars, and more.
- When to Wed: Late spring and fall are often unpredictable, so it’s best to think summer and early fall for a destination wedding. While winter weddings here are gorgeous, you have to be prepared for a big winter storm to complicate things.
8. Mackinac Island, Michigan
- Why Get Hitched Here: A car-free island — seriously — next to where Lake Huron and Lake Michigan meet, Mackinac Island is full of charm. As a National Historic Landmark, the island feels frozen in Victorian time, with amazing architecture.
- When to Wed: Summer months are packed with families, and winter months are freezing, so spring and fall are the best bets for a gorgeous wedding here.
9. Napa Valley and Sonoma Valley, California
- Why Get Hitched Here: Located in Wine Country, Napa Valley and Sonoma Valley have amazing landscapes, delicious wines, world-class restaurants, and much more that your guests will be excited to take in!
- When to Wed: Summer and fall are the ideal times to visit this region — September is harvest season so rates will be at their peak prices.
10. New York City, New York
- Why Get Hitched Here: Broadway shows, internationally acclaimed restaurants, tourist attractions, and more, New York City has it all. There’s so many wedding venue options, florists, photographers, and bands to choose from that you’ll definitely be able to plan your dream day.
- When to Wed: Any time of year is a great time to enter the New York state of mind!
11. Newport, Rhode Island
- Why Get Hitched Here: This seaside community was the playground of the fabulously wealthy at the end of the last century, and that is where the incredible mansions on Newport’s cliffs came from! Today, Newport is still a favorite summer destination of the wealthy, and has fun activities such as sailing and high-end shopping for guests to enjoy.
- When to Wed: May through September offer the best temperatures for a wedding in Newport!
No pressure, but the story of how you proposed will be told to friends and family for the rest of your lives! Be sure to make it a memory you want to recall time and time again by putting your own spin on one of these romantic proposal ideas!
- Choose a place significant to your relationship—whether it’s where you had your first date, a favorite park, your favorite restaurant, you name it. Once you’re there, ask someone nearby to take a picture of you together, and instead of posing, drop down on one knee
- The next time you head to the beach together, build a sandcastle to pass the time.When your partner isn’t looking, put the ring on the highest tower of the castle and watch their eyes light up as they turn around.
- On your next vacation together, arrange to have roses, candles, champagne, and dessert set up in your room as you are out and about sightseeing for the day. When you return to the hotel, everything you need for an insanely romantic proposal will be waiting!
- Fill a room in your home with photos from your relationship. Hang them from balloons, adorn them on the walls, the sky’s the limit. Check out each memory together and then make the biggest memory thus far in your relationship by dropping down on one knee!
- Have a custom jigsaw puzzle made with your picture and the words “Marry me?” On your next date, suggest this activity, and when you’ve finished enough that you can clearly see the photo and read the words, pop the question!
- Head out for a fancy date night on the town and prior to arriving, arrange with the pastry chef to write, “Will you marry me?” in chocolate sauce around the rim of a dessert plate at the end of your meal.
- With the help of your partner’s coworkers, have them arrange a last-minute meeting toward the end of the day. During the “meeting,” walk in with flowers and the ring and propose, making it the best staff meeting of their life!
Already engaged? How did your significant other propose? We’d love to hear!