Finding the perfect wedding gift is challenging! While many couples choose to register for gifts, sometimes you just want to add a little something special to their lives that goes above and beyond a gravy boat or place setting of china. Here’s a list of 8 unique wedding gift ideas that couples are sure to love:
1. Personalized Coasters: This Tampa based Etsy shop creates custom coasters featuring the bride and groom’s names and wedding date – a personalized and practical touch they will treasure forever.
2. Anniversary Wine Box: This personalized wine box has three separate compartments for wine (not included) for the couple to open and enjoy on their anniversary.
3. Matching Travel Accessories: Honeymoon, anyone? These adorable passport holders and luggage tags will be treasured by the couple for years to come.
4. Personalized Picnic Pack: This adorable picnic pack has everything the happy couple needs to set out on an adventure: detachable wine cooler, felt blanket, 4 plates, 4 wine goblets, 12 piece flatware set, 4 naps, a bread knife, a wooden cutting board, salt and pepper shakers, and a corkscrew!
5. Thumbprint Guestbook: Give them this amazing twist on the classic guest book that they will proudly display in their home!
6. Custom Family Pillow: This customized pillow will make the perfect accessory to their home as they settle into life together. This gift is timeless!
7. Personalized Songbird Vase: This vase can be personalized to feature the happy couple’s initials and wedding date, helping them to celebrate romance (and reminding the groom to bring home some flowers every once in a while) for the rest of their lives.
Which of these gifts will you be buying for the happy couple? Share in the comments below!