Summer is an incredibly popular time to get married, so whether you’re shopping for your bride-to-be, your bridesmaids, or for the perfect anniversary gift for your lovely wife, it’s always wise to shop with a plan.
Did you know that each year in a marriage is typically represented by a type of anniversary gift? Check out the list below for the modern and traditional anniversary gifts by year.
* Historically, the traditional 14th anniversary gift was ivory, but endangered elephant populations make this an unethical choice.
Now that you know the traditional and modern anniversary gift theme for each year, check out this list from Hallmark on creative anniversary gift ideas that are sure to make your loved one feel wonderful!
We love Amazon… so much so that you can even purchase our products through them!
Did you know that Amazon has a section that shows you what people put on their registries and wish lists most often? When you’re done loading your cart with the finest pearls the world has to offer, check out these 7 awesome products we stumbled upon that should go on your own wish list!
1. Cold brew coffee concentrate that can be enjoyed hot or cold.
2. A towel that transforms children and babies into mermaids.
3. A timeless leather wristband for an Apple Watch.
4. A water-resistant, wireless outdoor speaker.
5. A breakfast-making station with a griddle, a coffee maker, and a toaster.
6. The story that started it all… Harry Potter and the Cursed Child – Parts One & Two.
7. A game that will make you belly-laugh until it hurts.
Have you stumbled upon any “must-haves” on Amazon this month? Share them in the comments below!
*this post contains affiliate links, but all product opinions are our own*
We are all about simplifying a morning beauty routine, and these 10 products will help you do just that!
1. NYX Be Gone Lip Color Remover: It’s a clear gel that you rub on your lips to remove any stubborn lip color. Just wipe it off with a tissue!
2. Lipstick Queen Frog Prince Lipstick: It’s a green lipstick that reacts to your body’s pH level to give you the perfect semi-sheer rose shade for your skin tone.
3. Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water: It gently removes makeup, cleanses skin, and refreshes. It’s incredibly gentle, so even the most sensitive skin types can use it!
4. Shiseido Pure Retinol Express Smoothing Eye Mask: In just 15 minutes, these eye masks brighten the eye area and help reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
5. Maybelline Eye Studio Brow Drama Pomade Crayon: This brown crayon is a combination between a pomade and a brow pencil, helping you fill in your brows and keeping stray hairs in place.
6. Smashbox Insta-Matte Lipstick Transformer: This gel transforms any cream lipstick into a gorgeous matte finish — doubling your lip color selection!
7. Exfoliating Gloves: These exfoliating gloves are the perfect tool to smooth your skin and exfoliate while using your favorite cleanser.
8. Amika Mini Ionic Hair Dryer: This perfectly petite hair dryer weighs less than a pound but packs the same power as a regularly sized hair dryer!
9. NYX Color Correcting Concealer Palette: This concealer palette has every color you need to color imperfections. Think green to cover redness, salmon for dark circles, etc.
10. E.l.f. Lip Lock Pencil: This clear lip liner is used to stop bleeding and feathering lipstick — simply apply it around your mouth as a barrier!
Which of these beauty products will you try first? Share in the comments below!
At HinsonGayle, we take great pride in our pearls and their phenomenal quality, so it should come as no surprise that we believe pearls are an excellent investment! Here are our top 5 reasons to choose pearls over diamonds:
A high-quality pearl is often cheaper than a high-quality diamond of the same shape and size. This allows buyers to get more gem for their dollar, making everyone happy!
No two pearls are exactly alike, making them incredibly unique. Diamonds, however, can be identically faceted, taking away from the uniqueness of your jewelry.
Pearls come in many more shades and colors than diamonds. And with their lower cost, you can truly afford a set of pearls for each of your favorite outfits!
Pearls come out of oysters, ready to use in jewelry as they’ve been polished by the sea! Diamonds must be dug out of rocks, cut, cleaned, and polished before they are ready to use.
Pearls are timeless gems that families love to pass down from generation to generation. Think of all the daughters who have worn family pearls on their wedding days, all the babies who have worn a pearl bracelet for their baptism, and all the other pearl heirlooms passed down for family to enjoy!
As Jackie O. once said, “Pearls are always appropriate.” We couldn’t agree more! Pearls are the perfect fashion accessory to any outfit, and the fashion industry as a long love affair with pearls.
There are literally hundreds of ways to wear pearls, from simple necklaces to modern and unusual takes on this classic jewelry. We’ve put together a list of some of our absolute favorite ways to wear pearls – take a look and let us know what you think!
1. For a trendy look, create layers of pearls by wearing multiple strands of pearls layered with other necklaces.
2. Find the perfect pearl statement necklace to spice up your outfits!
3. Wear your pearl rope as a bracelet for a twist on the classic necklace!
4. Every woman should own a nice pair (or ten) of pearl earrings. These dress up any outfit and instantly make you feel glamorous!
5. Layer your favorite pearl bracelet with other bangles for a modernized twist on the classic pearl.
Your bridesmaids are the amazing individuals who you’re counting on to not only stand by your side on your wedding day, but also to stand by your side throughout your marriage. You need them there through the good and the bad, the joy and the stress, and every place in between. Show them how much they mean to you with one of these awesome bridesmaids gifts for under $100!
1. Personalized Pouch + Tassle. Hear a squeal of delight as she opens her personalized pouch that is not only adorable, but is also functional!
2. Pearl Stud Earrings. Give her a pair of stunning pearl earrings that are as timeless as your friendship!
3. Floral Robe. Kimono style robe’s are all the rage right now, so give your best gal pals this gorgeous one from Plum Pretty Sugar!
4. Getaway Duffle Bag. This bag is fun and gorgeous, making it the perfect pack for a weekend getaway for your best friend!
5. Back Me Up! Mobile Charger. Because sometimes your phone can use a little extra juice while you talk to your BFF.
6. Monogrammed Jewelry Dish. Give her a personalized place to rest her favorite jewels!
7. S’Well Water Bottle. Let her know that you think she’s swell (see what we did there?) and give her this awesome water bottle that keeps drinks icy cold for 24 hours or hot hot hot for 12!
8. Fujifilm Instax Mini 7s Camera. With this fun new instant camera, she will know just how loved she is and be able to snap some killer wedding pictures.
9. Personalized Stationary. We love this stunning and customizable stationary from Rifle Paper Co.
10. A Print of Their Home Town. Evelyn Henson has done it again with this adorable print series of some of the best towns around. Give your bridesmaids the gift of a print of their hometown, favorite city, wedding venue, etc.
Father’s Day in June 19! Check out our gift guide below for some inspiration on ways to spoil dad this Father’s Day!
Harwick Backpack // Dad can tote his gear in style with this amazing bag
Yeti Rambler Bottle // Keeps hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold for 24+ hours
Good Dad Coffee Mug // Sometimes dad just needs a reminder that he’s the best
Shave Kit // Give dad the best shave with this shave kit from Harry’s
Personalized Grill Kit // Make dad feel like king of the grill with this set
Rayban Original Wayfarer // These classic sunglasses will never go out of style
Bose SoundLink // Bluetooth speaker – think small size and big noise
Man Crate // Choose a crate that suits dad’s interests and watch his eyes light up
Trunk Club // Up dad’s fashion game with a personalized shopper
Leather Bifold Wallet // This wallet is timeless, just like dad
Powercase iPhone Case // Let dad charge up his phone in style
FitBit Blaze // The latest and greatest from the FitBit brand that truly does it all
What are your big plans to celebrate dad this Father’s Day?
The best way to ensure your pearls are real is to purchase them from a reputable company. When a company has a long history or satisfied customers, this can give you a real sense of comfort. If you inherited your pearls or received them as a gift, what should you look for? Continue Reading
Finding the perfect wedding gift is challenging! While many couples choose to register for gifts, sometimes you just want to add a little something special to their lives that goes above and beyond a gravy boat or place setting of china. Here’s a list of 8 unique wedding gift ideas that couples are sure to love: Continue Reading